TV Joost Forum
12. Juli 2020, 15:46:34 *
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.
Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?
Shout Box

...ldt Shout Box...

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge

Portal   Forum   Hilfe Spielhalle Mitglieder Tags Suche Galerie Kalender Einloggen Registrieren  
Seiten: [1]   Nach unten
  Drucken  
Autor *Thema: Erststart wird nicht abgeschlossen  (Gelesen 5323 mal)
Aktive Mitglieder:
Vader-1(2) abstraktglass(1) jan1213(1) myz1235(1) lindaing(1) two0426(1) Administrator(1)
Vader-1
Joostbie

Mitglieder Bewertung: +2/-2

Danke schn!
-Vergeben: 0
-Bekommen: 0

Themenstarter

« am: 04. Mai 2007, 19:29:47 »

Hallo !

Ich habe soeben meine Einladung bekommen und Jost geladen und installiert (Apple Version).
Habe einen neuen iMac mir 2 G RAM und DSL.

Nach dem Starten kommt Erstinstallation und die Kanaele werden geladen.
Der Ladebalken bleibt aber hell.
Nach ca 1 Minute 'Kanaele erfolgreich geladen' (englisch).

Aber der 'Start Button' laesst sich nicht aktivieren .....

Das wars.

Systemaktivitaet zeigt fuer Josst = 0 an.

Hat jemand eine Idee woran das liegen koennte ?

Danke !
SirArthur
Administrator
Tv Joost Hero

Mitglieder Bewertung: +40/-0

Danke schn!
-Vergeben: 6
-Bekommen: 2

Steinbock

Submarines Frogger2 Frogger Flatout Diamond Chaser
« Antworten #1 am: 04. Mai 2007, 21:04:45 »

Hi,

deinstalliere das Prog., Mac neustarten, Joost installieren. Danach sollte es laufen.

Gruss
SirArthur

Dum Di Dum
Vader-1
Joostbie

Mitglieder Bewertung: +2/-2

Danke schn!

Themenstarter

« Antworten #2 am: 05. Mai 2007, 09:22:08 »

Danke, es laueft jetzt !
« Letzte Änderung: 05. Mai 2007, 12:15:52 von SirArthur, Grund der Editierung: Doppelposts sind nicht erwnscht! »   Gespeichert
myz1235
Joostbie

Mitglieder Bewertung: +0/-0

Danke schn!

« Antworten #3 am: 17. April 2010, 07:38:25 »

wow power leveling,
In the 21st century technology is developing very fast.wow power leveling  Advanced technological wonders still keep on surprising us and making us wait for more and more comfort that they create. One of them is television,which has been popular throughout the world, and there is no country, region or village where people don't know what a TV is. It is also commonly considered that Television has both advantages and disadvantages and for one it is very difficult to decide what to watch and if to watch at all. Certainly, television is the main source of information. Daily people listen and watch a short news sequence that provides us with the necessary information and keeps informed during the day. Also, no doubt, television is the way to entertain oneself, for it offers a variety of possibilities to have fun sitting on your couch and relaxing. Another way to capture people's minds on a live TV screen is advertisement. Commercials have become inseparable part of broadcasting and live coverage. Even favorite movies are interrupted by short ad. Though commercials are what holds television together and there's nobody who can prove this wrong. Besides there have to be some ways to show what lies on the shelves at supermarkets. When it comes to disadvantages one may prepare for a long story, but after all, despite these trifles we continue to do it, no matter what we are said.
aoc gold,
It is harmful to stay in front of the TV for a long time.aoc gold  It spoils our eyes and health, doctors say. But the same thing happens when we read articles or interesting narrative essays for a long time. Same story with the computer, nothing harms our sight this much. As for the information that we constantly see on TV, it is a miracle how one can watch it
age of conan power leveling,
without getting crazy.age of conan power leveling Ineling if to watch three or more reality shows in a row it makes you at first confused than frustrated and then constantly unsatisfied and angry. It is also same story with movies. It is almost impossible to find a movie without blood spilling around and angry man fighting for God knows what. Of course a nice narrative essay can be put aside when something similar comes up. Now movies are rated, but who pays attention to that little geometric figure in the corner of your screen? As soon as movie is good, nobody cares to think about its influence on their children.
wow gold,
Television makes people physically inactive.wow gold It is impossible to stand up and go for a walk when your favorite soap opera is coming up. You leave everything undone and rush to see what happens next and stay glued to the screen till it's over. Then another are another comes and you slowly but surely turn into a couch potato with health problems as in mental, as in physical field. What makes us glue ourselves to the TV screen and go to bed with a TV on? It's quite time to break the habit and start reading something useful, for example, the article about harm and advantages of watching TV.
maple story mesos,
As my point of view,everything has two sides,the good side and the bad side,or the bright side and dark side,of course,television is just one of these things,it's no doubt that Television play an important role in our daily life, but for our health sake,do not overdo it!
wow power leveling,
two0426
Joostbie

Danke schn!

« Antworten #4 am: 12. Mai 2010, 04:59:34 »

Hallow's End went away today at 4am server time, just as
wow power leveling wow gold wedding dresses aion gold wow power leveling SW union as a result of the progress of the needs of the reorganization of the entire union, on the line as well as the most stable technology and better awareness of the point, basically all the arrangements for the mission to 1, they would be able to experience the joy under SW, is now the outcome of the trade unions The replacement years ...
Our president
wow gold s a group MT + RL, on the wasteland It goes without saying that, he is sure, I have nothing to complain, peace of mind Zanjiu to replace it.
At first, or Blue Dragon
wow power leveling run scene, the day before dkodklxom was substantial, but the cloth to the fat, the nightmare began. Our fat is a cloth 1ZS +1 XD tactical, ZS position, I will not be taken into account, is a anyway XD can be on a rotational basis for as long as the equipment needs no equipment and can basically be able to complete the anti-alone Our idea is not . FARM to the stage, I can finally arranged, the top of the ZS T is the location, is the most before the Raiders look at the video and he told me about the next game, said, in general there is also the team is basically almost no demand, I may have the opportunity to play and when, as president of the scale, as long as me, it is necessary to the treatment of mistakes, the general experience of 5, waiting for me to adapt a little bit, because I say good equipment, Adapted and so on the grounds that he needed to come up scene, 2 of BOSS swaps must have been like the reason for being out.
Fei Misi, Gemini, Mulu, Egg simply
wedding dresses do not have to think that, I did not play 100% of the total, I play no more than the opportunity to play up and down when BT, playing in front of Fei Misi Xiaoguai can be up and down, and then On a good replacement.
First, even if the second, 2 months
aion gold in a row quickly to replace them, but also do not know what to substitute in on what I was feeling a little play did not, is a day on line replacement, I did not want to have no PK Like to trumpet every day do not know what to do, we can only listen to YY, psychological and not really taste, Oh ...
PS: We also have specialized ZS DPS personnel
wedding dresses but also 3 months, they can take turns on the equipment, anyway, I find it on the
T be too difficult, not only the FT to be a difficult, or a tortured, I was better in group 2 basically BT has already graduated, or non-Kusi
 sneakily as it arrived. The end of the Seasonal Event brought to a close about a month of the Scarlet Monastery being just about the most popular instance in the game. Some players ended the event completing the Meta-Achievement while others, like myself, fell short. With a mere twenty-eight minutes to go, I rounded up a bunch of guildies and used up about five summons to try and complete Sinister Calling.

While I ended up missing the Hallowed Helm, two Squashling pets dropped out of five tries, which was a pretty good deal for the short time we had. We ran out of time on the last summon... as my guildie completed the quest to call out the Headless Horseman, he was able to utter the challenge but nothing came out from the grave. In fact, as the clock struck precisely at 4pm, the giant pumpkin disappeared, leaving us stupefied.

It was a fun Hallow's End event, even if it did get rudely interrupted by zombies. I hope that unlike me, most of you got what you needed from the event. The mount would've been nice, but I suppose there's always next year. By that time, I hope Blizzard will update the encounter for Level 80 with matching new loot. The Headless Horseman has about 12 months to level up xll.
jan1213
Joostbie

Danke schn!

« Antworten #5 am: 31. Juli 2010, 05:09:36 »

This is a story from Three Kingdoms. Zhou Yu of Wu Kingdom was a strategist but he was narrow-minded and jealous of people smarter than him. So he had always been thinking of killing Zhuge Liang and Liu Bei of Shu Kingdom. One day, he invited Liu Bei to cross the river, while did not let Zhuge Liang-who was then staying in Wu for help-know about it.
Archlord gold,
Zhou Yu was very glad when he saw Liu Bei's coming.Archlord gold He had arranged an armed man to kill Liu Bei at the banquet when he threw a cup to the ground as the signal. Zhuge Liang was surprised when he discovered Liu Bei were meeting with Zhou Yu. Anxiously he went to the tent and relieved to see Liu Bei had Guan Yu standing behind to protect him. Then he went to a small boat by the river, waiting for them to come back.
world of  warcraft gold,
At the banquet,world of  warcraft gold host and guest had savored several rounds of wine when Zhou Yu stood up, cup in hand. Observing Lord Guan, hand on sword, Zhou Yu inquired who he wsa, My younger brother, Guan Yunchang, replied Liu Bei. Not the one who cut down generals Yan Liang and Wen Chou? Zhou Yu asked nervously. The same, Liu Bei answered. Zhou Yu, alarmed, broke out in a cold sweat.
maple story mesos,
 He poured a cup for Lord Guan and drank with him and said,maple story mesos You are really famous for you have slain six generals and breached five passes! When Liu Bei asked where Zhuge Liang was, Zhou Yu said he'd better meet him when Cao Cao was defeated. Lord Guan eyed Liu Bei, who sensed his brother's intent and rose to bid Zhou Yu farewell. Zhou Yu made no effort to detain his guests. When Liu Bei and Lord Guan reached the edge of the river, where they were happy to find Zhuge Liang in his boat. My lord, said Zhuge Liang , You were in more danger than you knew today. If not for Lord Guan, Zhou Yu would have killed you.
2moons dil,
This is a story from Three Kingdoms. 2moons dil Zhou Yu of Wu Kingdom was a strategist but he was narrow-minded and jealous of people smarter than him. So he had always been thinking of killing Zhuge Liang and Liu Bei of Shu Kingdom. One day, he invited Liu Bei to cross the river, while did not let Zhuge Liang-who was then staying in Wu for help-know about it.
sunglasses replica,
Zhou Yu was very glad when he saw Liu Bei's coming.sunglasses replica He had arranged an armed man to kill Liu Bei at the banquet when he threw a cup to the ground as the signal. Zhuge Liang was surprised when he discovered Liu Bei were meeting with Zhou Yu. Anxiously he went to the tent and relieved to see Liu Bei had Guan Yu standing behind to protect him. Then he went to a small boat by the river, waiting for them to come back. At the banquet, host and guest had savored several rounds of wine when Zhou Yu stood up, cup in hand.
fast wow gold,
Observing Lord Guan,fast wow gold hand on sword, Zhou Yu inquired who he wsa, My younger brother, Guan Yunchang, replied Liu Bei. Not the one who cut down generals Yan Liang and Wen Chou? Zhou Yu asked nervously. The same, Liu Bei answered. Zhou Yu, alarmed, broke out in a cold sweat. He poured a cup for Lord Guan and drank with him and said, You are really famous for you have slain six generals and breached five passes! When Liu Bei asked where Zhuge Liang was, Zhou Yu said he'd better meet him when Cao Cao was defeated. Lord Guan eyed Liu Bei, who sensed his brother's intent and rose to bid Zhou Yu farewell. Zhou Yu made no effort to detain his guests. When Liu Bei and Lord Guan reached the edge of the river, where they were happy to find Zhuge Liang in his boat. My lord, said Zhuge Liang , You were in more danger than you knew today. If not for Lord Guan, Zhou Yu would have killed you.
lindaing
Joostbie

Danke schn!

« Antworten #6 am: 06. April 2013, 06:56:40 »

Nike Shox Sale
Nike Shox R4
Cheap Nike Shox
Nike Shox Outlet
abstraktglass
Joostbie

Danke schn!

Scorpion

2000- . , , : : ,

« Antworten #7 am: 04. Februar 2014, 09:00:59 »

Welcome to ABSTRAKTGLASS - стекло, зеркало, фотопечать, пескоструй - ABSTRAKTGLASS !
-
: 04. Februar 2014, 08:57:58
Welcome to ABSTRAKTGLASS - стекло, зеркало, фотопечать, пескоструй - ABSTRAKTGLASS !
-
Tags:
Seiten: [1]   Nach oben
  Drucken  

Gehe zu:  

hnliche Beitrge
Betreff Begonnen von Antworten Aufrufe Letzter Beitrag
Anwendung kann nicht gestartet werden, d3d9.dll nicht gefunden Allgemeiner Support ginis 3 2350 Letzter Beitrag 13. Mai 2007, 09:52:20
von martin2007
Joost wird verklagt News zu Joost alfons 1 2866 Letzter Beitrag 24. Mai 2007, 19:59:53
von martin2007